SPF is a winner for residential projects due to its excellent longevity and to the fact that savings of between 20% and 40% in home cooling costs here in AZ means the roof pays for itself in under 5 years.
The polyurethane spray foam roofing is a two component, one-to-one by volume spray applied rigid polyurethane foam. Our SPF is designed to provide a long term, sustainable roofing solution that is watertight, provides superior insulating power as well as incorporating a reflective surface to provide energy efficiency.
It is a technically advanced spray roofing system intended for use by authorized contractors trained in the processing and application of spray polyurethane foam. It provides a self adhering, seamless, high R-value roofing system. Utilizes an EPA approved, zero ozone-depleting blowing agent. It is a roofing system designed for commercial, industrial and institutional applications. Is compatible with most common roofing materials and roof deck substrates.
Why Install A Spray Foam Roofing System?
- Reduce the costs of installation with the option to either install as a new system over the majority of roof decking substrates or apply to an existing built up roofing system allowing a cost effective alternative to a complete replacement.
- The high R-value of the closed cell spray polyurethane foam (SPF) will reduce your energy usage
- An SPF application provides a seamless monolithic roof system preventing cold air entering through joints, seams or cracks
- Our line of roof coatings will complete your new roof system. Provides an additional weather-tight seal along with the UV light protection that will create a long lasting roof solution for the property owner.
Spray Foam Roofing Advantages
- Superior Insulation Performance
- Good Dimensional Stability
- Excellent Cure and Overlap Adhesion
- Broad Range of Application Conditions
- High Yields
- Ease of Application
- High closed cell content
- Zero ODP